An industrial maintenance technician (Bressuire, FR)
A job in steel?
As part of a team of 3 maintenance technicians, you will be required to work on preventive and corrective maintenance and define priorities according to production requirements and with a view to optimising costs.
As part of a team of 3 maintenance technicians, you will be required to work on preventive and corrective maintenance and define priorities according to production requirements and with a view to optimising costs:
- Assemble and install industrial equipment as required
- Identify, repair or replace defective system components and parts
- Modify or adapt equipment in line with production requirements (production rates, new products, etc.) or regulatory changes
- Monitor the maintenance of existing equipment and fill in work monitoring forms
- Present technical specifications to users and help them get to grips with the equipment
- Comply with safety regulations
- Make proposals for the introduction of new equipment (machine development) and workstation adjustments.
- With a higher education background in industrial maintenance and electrical engineering, your autonomy, versatility and technical skills (mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, hydraulic engineering, electrical engineering, electromechanical engineering, IT) will enable you to carry out your role successfully.
- A good knowledge of handling equipment (forklift trucks) is essential.
- Long-term vacancy
- Junior profile accepted
- Alternating normal working day and 2*8 shifts
- Position based in Bressuire (79)
- Possible travel to the secondary site in Baule (45) once a quarter.
Please send a letter of application + CV by e-mail by clicking on the link below or by post to the attention of the Human Resources Department at the following address:
JORIS IDE ATLANTIQUE, Alpha Parc Ouest Route de Nantes, 79300 Bressuire