A job in steel?
In this process, you will fully comply with the production order to ensure that all the end products are produced efficiently and on time.
What you do
- You will be replacing worn out parts and perform all the relevant checks.
- You will enter all the necessary records in SAP (or another IT system). If necessary, you will transport the products to the correct location using a forklift truck.
- You will ensure compliance with all the guidelines for safety, orderliness and the environment. You will comply with all of these everywhere within the company. You will avoid all risk.
- You will perform one of the duties below:
- Supply operator
- Stapler operator
- Saw operator
Who you are
- You hold an A2/A3 technical diploma or have equivalent experience.
- You closely monitor a wide range of operations and take all the necessary action.
- You promptly detect and prevent any discrepancies.
- You perform all the procedures correctly.
- Experience with forklift truck and/or overhead crane work would be an advantage.
- You are a meticulous worker and know how to prioritise.
- You communicate well with your colleagues to achieve the desired outcomes, and you liaise with the team leader to improve the products and to maintain the machinery.
What you can expect
- A congestion-free job in the Bruges area.
- A full-time job offer in a dynamic and international company.
- An attractive salary package.
- Fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Possibility to lease a bicycle.
- Ample room for initiative.
- A flexible work environment.
- Team building and corporate events.
- Learning and advancement opportunities.
- You work for an ecologically conscious company. Discover our Planet Passionate programme!