A job in steel?
Are you an experienced forklift driver and on the lookout for a new challenge? At Joris Ide you would be loading wall and roofing panels onto trucks.
What you do
- You will be loading (complex) consignments of wall and roofing panels onto trucks.
- At times you will be loading the trucks with the use of the overhead crane.
- For any outgoing goods, you will have a picking slip with packing numbers and packing locations, and you will be required to confirm the outgoing barcodes using a hand-held scanner. Any discrepancies or problems, e.g. unavailable stock, placing or volume problems, must be reported to the logistics manager.
- You will ensure that the correct quantity of the correct products are loaded as per the regulations to ensure that the goods remain in good condition.
Who you are
- You are already an experienced forklift driver and have experience of loading trucks.
- You have good insight and a sense of responsibility to efficiently position the complex consignments onto the trucks.
- You are a defensive driver, you are risk averse, and you respect the speed limits and safety regulations.
- You take extreme care with the materials to be transported, and you notice any preventive or regular maintenance required.
- You find it easy to communicate with your colleagues, the truck drivers and managers. This enables you to ensure that the work is completed efficiently as per the quality standards.
- You comply with all the guidelines for safety, orderliness and the environment at all times.
What you can expect
- A congestion-free job in the Bruges area.
- A full-time job offer in a dynamic and international company.
- An attractive salary package.
- Fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Possibility to lease a bicycle.
- Ample room for initiative.
- A flexible work environment.
- Team building and corporate events.
- Learning and advancement opportunities.
- You work for an ecologically conscious company. Discover our Planet Passionate programme!