IT Infrastructure Support Engineer
A job in steel?
You join the existing IT Infrastructure Team responsible for the end-to-end management of all provided services and support.
What you do
- Together with your colleagues you are the first point of contact for all incidents & service requests.
- You install & configure our IT Hardware and Software.
- You ensure the compliance of different systems (AV, Patching, Encryption,..) across all devices, using PowerBI dashboards.
- You identify recurring problems & if necessary, refer them back to the appropriate internal support teams.
- You maintain our IT systems and provide documentation for all users.
- You will gain experience and become a subject matter expert who guides his/her colleagues with technical questions.
Who you are
- You have over 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are a team player that is willing to assist others to achieve a common goal.
- You are strongly customeroriented with good communications skills.
- You have knowledge of Enterprise IT and are familiar with the Microsoft Technology Stack (Windows, Office 365, SCCM/MECM/Intune, Azure (AD).
- You like to work in a result oriented, nononsense environment.
- You have a good understanding of ITIL.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and can pull your weight in French.
- You are prepared to travel to different sites if required.
What you can expect
- A congestion-free job in the Bruges area.
- You will join a young and dynamic team that strives for IT excellence on a daily basis.
- A full-time job offer in a dynamic and international company.
- An attractive salary package.
- Fringe benefits such as group and hospitalisation insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Possibility to lease a bicycle.
- Ample room for initiative.
- A flexible work environment.
- A good work-life balance with the possibility of home working.
- Team building and corporate events.
- Learning and advancement opportunities.
- You work for an ecologically conscious company. Discover our Planet Passionate programme!